We did have planned our fun show on the 15th May, but as we are all on lockdown and unable to run any events, we thought we would try a virtual photo horse show without having to leave the house/yard to support the club and keep us all engaged and happier.
All you need are some photos!
Entries £3 per class
Prizes in all classes
- Class 1 – Best ‘Ridden’ photo
- Class 2 – Best ‘In Hand’ photo
- Class 3 – Best ‘Lead Rein’ Photo
- Class 4 – Best Jumping Photo
- Class 5 – Best ‘Ooops Moment’
- Class 6 – Most Handsome Gelding
- Class 7 – Prettiest Mare
- Class 8 – Best Friend (show us the love between you and your horse)
- Class 9 – Veteran- 15 years and over
- Class 10 – Best head shot
- Class 11 – Gone but not forgotten – To remember and share all of our loved horses
- Class 12 – Funniest Moment
- Class 13 – Best Youngster – Open to all youngstock
- Class 14 – Best Black / Bay
- Class 15 – Best Grey
- Class 16 – Best Chestnut
- Class 17 – Best Coloured (to include Skewbald, Piebald)
- Class 18 – Best Spotted
- Class 19 – Best Dun, Roan or Palomino
- Class 20 – Best lockdown selfie, can be horse, animal or person
- Class 21 – Nicest/Kindest Eye(s)
- Class 22 – Mud Monsters
Best in show- the winners from each class will be put forward
Entries close 24th May (Midnight)
All images will be available to view on Bolton and District Riding Club website, voting will be open until midnight 27th May 2020. Get your images in as soon as possible to get the votes. Public votes will count for 50% of the judging, 50% will be from the votes of a judging panel
All winners’ photos will be proudly displayed on the Facebook Page and WebSite.
Certificates & Prizes will be sent to all winners
By submitting your photo, you confirm that you have the rights to submit and use in this way.
All images will be removed from the WebSite 14 days after the results are issued.
Images of the winners will of each class will be used on Facebook and in the public domain.
How to enter and pay:
All entries and payments should be made via the website, once you have done all your entries please pay via the payment form. Please use the same email address and name on both entry form and payment form.